1.7
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

I have not heard anything back from the dentist.They never tried to contact us to try and resolve the issues.My 79 year old Aunt had wasted 5000 to make her smile worse then before.STAY AWAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2016

Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They said it would take a few months.We went for try on and I asked about the 2 silver teeth that weren't covered.They assured me they would be on the final.Then I asked about the bottoms.They had no idea .I said We picked upper and lowers so they did lower impressions.Picked up finals and there is one tooth that doesn't even meet up with her gums and THE TWO SILVER TEETH HAVE NOT BEEN FIXES.Also I forgot to mention my Aunt had to point out a infected tooth.I would have thought the X-rays should have showed that.Her teeth look worse then when they started

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4600. Patycake is overall dissatisfied with Dr Harvey Levy And Associates and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Harvey Levy And Associates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dr Harvey Levy And Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Harvey Levy And Associates?

Comments